SOF C-130 Software Engineering Support & Sustainment
For eight years, LOUi has provided extensive software and test engineering services to the United States Air Force in support of the AC-130H and MC-130E/H mission design series. During this time, LOUi has been an integral part in the development and execution of projects involving:
- Robust integrated test environments and support tools for Operational Flight Program (OFP) development providing full debug and test capabilities.
- MIL-STD-1750A processor simulations and reverse assembly tools.
- A Windows 7 application interfacing with CP-2108A Mission Computers via IEEE 488 USB.
- MIL-STD-1553 bus monitoring capabilities
- A&AS support for the migration of a portable, test computer to a newer form factor with 1553 and IEEE 488 USB adapters.
- Code analysis, review and modification of numerous ADA-based virtual LRU simulations.
- Comprehensive mission data management study